Activated Charcoal 100 Capsules - Out Of Stock
For targeted supplementation: Natures Way High Absorbancy Activated Charcoal Capsules
GAPS Targeted Supplement Suggestion: If you have been unsuccessful in reducing the die off symptoms to a manageable level, some people find that activated charcoal helps alleviate die off during the detox period.
Activated Charcoal Actions
- Provides support for indigestion related abdominal bloating & discomfort
Activated Charcoal contains many small chambers and cavities that "capture" or bind-up unwanted materials and gas. The charcoal then carries it safely through the digestive system.
Our Activated Charcoal is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards.
- Charcoal acts as a natural adsorbent thereby absorbing unwanted toxins in the lower intestinal tract
Each Serving Contains:
Charcoal - Activated 560mg
Adults Direction for use:
Adults – Take 2 capsules two to three times daily, 3-4 hours before/after meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution and interactions:
- Use with caution in children since it may interfere with absorption of nutrients.
- Charcoal is not recommended for long term use and during pregnancy. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be taken at the same time as medications or other supplements.
Low Allergy Formula:
FREE FROM corn, egg, lactosre, milk, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, or preservatives.