Certified Organic ZEOLITE Powder 400grams
Australian sourced certified Organic Zeolite Powder
Australia has the oldest known zeolite deposits in the world. Some Australian produced zeolites come from deposits which are 305 million years old compared to overseas commercial deposits which range from about 2 million to 100 million years old. Over the ages these zeolites have become geologically hard and stable.
Zeolite powder helps to remove toxic pollutants from your system, especially the heavy metals mercury, lead and cadmium as well as volatile organic compounds and radionuclides.
Top 5 Zeolite Benefits:
1. 100% safe and non-toxic at any level: All traces of the mineral are completely eliminated out of the body within 6 to 8 hours. It's safe for children, pets, pregnant women and nursing mothers. It is also safe to take with most medications (as long as they are not heavy metal based), but as always you should check with a medical professional first. *
2. Removes heavy metals & toxins: Micronized zeolite has the perfect molecular structure for capturing and removing heavy metals from the body without removing healthy ions and minerals. (as explained in diagram above). Many people report feeling increased energy, clarity and vitality after removing heavy metal build-up. *
3. Helps balance body's pH levels to a healthy alkalinity: Whenever micronized zeolite is introduced to the body, it buffers the system towards slightly alkaline (pH 7.35 to 7.45), which is a optimum pH for the human body. Zeolite attracts and then buffers excess protons which cause acidity and in this way can help many conditions from acid reflux to Candida and arthritis.
4. May help reduce cancer risk: There is clear evidence that micronized zeolite not only removes toxins that can cause cancer (75% or more of cancers may be toxin-related). This does not mean that zeolite is a cancer treatment, it is a useful supplement to integrate into a treatment program.*
5. Zeolite is very easy to take: Most detoxification products are difficult to take and many must be injected into the blood or administered such as an enema. Zeolite works at the cellular level, has no taste or odor and it can be taken on an empty stomach. (you wont even know you are taking it)
People in many countries, including Australia, use zeolite powder as a detoxifying mineral supplement. In Russia. UK and other countries zeolite is approved as a food supplement and in USA it is listed as Generally Regarded As Safe. Australian zeolite has not yet been submitted to TGA for listing but various clinical trials are now being carried out for this purpose. If you decide to try it now, here are some suggestions:
Zeolite is dehydrating so before starting on a zeolite regime make sure you are properly hydrated then drink more water than normal while taking zeolite. If you have serious health problems please consult your health practitioner first, preferably one who is familiar with zeolite.
1 level teaspoon = 2,500 mg
1 heaped teaspoon = approximately 5,000 mg
Zeolite performs best if you take it with food in your stomach, say about 20 - 30 minutes after eating. Or if you drink water with your meals you can take it straight after eating.
Recommended dosage is from 1 to 2 level or heaped teaspoons per day depending on your state of health and the reason you are taking it. If you are very toxic it is advisable to start with 1/4 teaspoon per day and increase gradually.
Add Zeolite to Food
Zeolite powder can be added to smoothies. Zeolite powder or zeolite water can be added to soups, casseroles, stir frys and many other dishes. Let the zeolite water settle before adding.
For children It can be added to yougurt and juice . When using zeolite powder in juice or smoothies, make up a glass or jug of zeolite water at the required dose and allow to stand for about five minutes so that the sediment settles. Then pour the water off leaving the sediment behind. Use the water to dilute the juice. A small amount of zeolite can also be added to a teaspoon of honey to give to children.