GAPS Support Group Meetings: No dates planned at this time
Welcome to our Brisbane Local GAPS Support Group!
If you are unable to attend a GAPS Support Group meeting here, please visit our practitioner page to make inquiries regarding other GAPS Support Groups in your region.
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE MEETING TO CONFIRM YOUR TICKET.
Brisbane GAPS Support Group Meetings held by GAPS Diet Australia take place bimonthly. Linda Paterson 'Certified GAPS Practitioner' will host the GAPS Meetings and presentations with other Certified GAPS Practitioners and special guest speakers.
- Individuals will get together and meet other like-minded people following the GAPS protocol.
- You will receive support from Certified GAPS Practitioners and local GAPS Group Members to help you navigate your GAPS healing journey.
- GAPS cooking demonstrations and new recipes will be shared.
- Your Certified GAPS Practitioner will provide a brief presentation on a new GAPS topic of interest at each meeting.
- Learn and gain a deeper insight with GAPS concepts through our casual question time with some GAPS tea and a snack.
- Enjoy the private GAPS group shopping experience at the Cannon Hill Wray Organic store.
When is the next meeting scheduled?
Meetings are scheduled bimonthly (every second month) on the third Thursday of the month (with the exception of public holiday adjustments)
- February Topic: 'Introducing you to GAPS'
- April Topic: 'Understanding how to progress through the introduction diet and consideration to take into account'.
- June Topic: GAPS Presentation Part A
- August Topic: GAPS Presentation Part B
- October Topic: GAPS Diet Staple foods and questions on navigating the intro diet and onwards
Where are the meetings held?
What Time do meetings commence?
Meetins start at 6.30 sharp and doors close at 8.30
All Bookings are essential and must be confirmed online. Numbers are limited. A 50% cancelation fee applies, however if your plans change and you are unable to make the planned event, you are welcome to transfer your ticket for the next group meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!