Package 1: A . . . Initial Consult: ‘Getting Started’
PLEASE NOTE: This consultation option has been temporarily disabled in the shopping cart because Linda's current schedule is extreemly full. Please be advised that there is a 6 - 8 week waiting list at this point and that we welcome you send us an email request to confirm an appointment and explain who the appointment is for. Alternatively, we would be happy to provide you with a referral to another certified GAPS Practitioner who may be closer to your location or who may be able to see you sooner.
Initial Consultation, Part A: GAPS Getting Started
This consultation option titled 'Initial Consultation, Part A: GAPS Getting Started' is delivered as the first scheduled appointment within Package One: 'GAPS Orientation - Intervention and Implementation' which is then followed by a second consultation taking place two weeks after the initial consultation, titled 'Second Consultation, Bart B, Implementation'.
The initial consultation confirms a better history of your symptoms and explores how they are specifically related to Gut and Psychology Syndrome to design appropriate steps for diet intervention. With a full comprehensive GAPS Orientation, you will gain a better understanding of the GAPS three part protocol, where to access GAPS food and resources, how to prepare and plan GAPS staple food prior to starting the program and what you will expect to experience during the program. Homework tasks will be set at this consultation so that appropriate food preparation and supplies are in good order before the second consultation where plans will be discussed for diet intervention.
Package Materials Include
- Nutrition Analysis (to be completed by the client)
- Nutrition Preliminary Preparation Plan
- A copy of ‘The GAPS Companion: A Handbook for beginners’.
- 10% discount with your first online order
2 Hours (3 hours value incorporating the preliminary evaluations and report writing)
Fees for Package One: 'GAPS Orientation - Intervention and Implementation'
1. Initial Consultation, Part A: GAPS Getting Started Consultation Fee: $220.00. (this is followed by a second consultation two weeks later as shown below)
2. Second Consultation, Part B: Implementation Fee: $165.00.00 (this consultation is due a week prior to your second appointment)
Additional fees apply if
- the consultation is for more than one person (you can select this option at checkout from a drop down box which will apply the additional fee to your checkout total).
- If your consultation time goes over the alocated two hours, practicing fees are charged in 15 minute intervals at $25 and this will be charged to the customers credit card at the end of the consultation appointment.
- for international consultations that require additional postage costs for resources sent in the post (international clients will need to select the flat rate option for additional postage fees of $45.00 and this can be completed by selecting the additional fee option in the online shop).
How are Consultations Booked?
All consultations are booked in advance online through the GAPS Shop checkout. When selecting this consultation option and adding it to your cart, you will be forwarded to the checkout where you will be prompted to select whether the consultation is for an adult or your child (or both) and the number of people requiring assessment. You will also be prompted to answer whether you will be attending the clinic in person, by phone or Skype conference.
Once checkout is complete you can expect to be contacted by a representative within 2 working days to provide you with your appointment schedule for both part A and B appointments. You will also receive a (writable PDF) ‘Nutrition Analysis’ to complete and return via email prior to your appoinment. All payments are processed online and in advance so that preliminary assessments can be carried out in a timely manner prior to your appointment.
GAPS Nutrition Consultancy Opperation Hours
Clinic Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Clinic Hours: 9.30am - 2pm
Consultation bookings need to be made in advance so that preliminary plans can be prepared prior to your appointment. Due to the large volume of consultation bookings, there may be a waiting period from 3 – 6 weeks.
Terms and Conditions
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions, outlining the Consultation Consent, Disclosure Disclaimer of Services and Cancellation Policy before you can purchase this package