- SHOP BY CATEGORY
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
- Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil: 90 softgels - Out Of Stock
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil: 90 softgels - Out Of Stock
Best Cod Liver Oil!!
Posted by MarieR on 13th Jul 2017
I use to love the fermented cod liver oil but this one takes first place with me. A lovely golden colour, the smell is not off putting and best of all no nausea or stomach upset. Will buy again. Gaps provides me with quality products and good customer service, Thank you.
This oil is produced in small batches. It may be sold out and out of stock for shorter periods of time.
- Wild and Raw.
- From Fresh Livers.
- No Heat or Chemicals Used.
- Approved as a Food Supplement.
Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is produced in small batches from Wild Cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested from the Pristine Waters of Norway. A rare and exclusive cold-process Artisan method extracts the oil and preserves the delicate nutrients naturally present in Wild Cod Livers. The resultant oil is as pure & authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
Produced according to HACCP food safety standards.
Suggested Serving Size:
- 3 softgels (500mg each) daily.
- Adults take three softgels (500 mg each) twice daily.
- Room temperature (15°C - 25°C, 58°F - 78°F)
- Refrigeration not required
- The oil must be kept in dark storage away from light.
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date. (Our product is always ordered in small batches to ensure freshness - email and ask us about our current stock batch date)
If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.
Stock – limited availability at times due to the handcrafted nature of our rare products.
Wild & Raw Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil
(plus traces of rosemary herb & natural vitamin E as antioxidants).
To read more on our special and unique antioxidants http://evclo.com/evclo-natural-antioxidants/
Consult with your physician before using doses substantially higher than recommended, or taking this product if you are pregnant or lactating, diabetic, allergic to fish or iodine, using blood thinners, anticipate surgery, have a diagnosed cardiovascular condition, bleeding or immune system disorder. Keep out of reach of children.
If you or your child has never consumed fish or fish oil, or if you suspect a food allergy, consult your doctor prior to using a fish body oil/fish liver oil product. As an additional insurance, you could also rub a small amount of Cod Liver Oil into a small area on the skin, such as the lower leg.
All Rosita Real Foods™ products are tested by independent third-party institutes, laboratories and universities. Analytical tests have been performed by:
- ALS FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Eurofins Food Testing
- BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK
- Extra virgin oil was also tested [as far back as: 15.07.2011] by the producer at ECO-Marine using Nofima (the Norwegian Institute of Food, Fisheries and Aquaculture Research) BioLab which specialises in marine raw materials and products. Project no (C3937).