Traditional mandolin-style wooden cabbage shredder
Traditional mandolin-style cabbage shredding is still the most common way to turn cabbage heads into shreds for large batches of sauerkraut. These hardwood shredders have fine-serrated, keenly sharp stainless steel blades that make it easier to shred your cabbage or other vegetables. With natural beech wood and the handmade interlocking box joint vegetable carriage design, this mandolin will allow you to keep within the traditional methods of sauerkraut making.
- Made from natural beech wood for improved resistance to water exposure compared to other wood
- Three sharp stainless steel blades for ease of shredding
- Free from plastic or melamine
- Firm-hold safety slide box for large cabbage or vegetables
- Dimensions: Length 60cm / Width 24 cm / Height 90cm
- Best suited for large amounts of cabbage/vegetables
Instructions and Care: Simply drop your cabbage or vegetable into the slide box and slide the box back and forth over the stainless steel blades to shred the cabbage. Hand wash with a damp cloth.