Are you keen to become a Certified GAPS™ Practitioner with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD and join the growing internationally acclaimed Certified GAPS Practitioner Team?
The New Advanced Certified GAPS Practitioner Training Course NOW ONLINE - 12 WEEKS DURATION
By Dr Natasha Campbell-Mcbride
We are very happy to announce some exciting news.
As of May 2018, the Global GAPS Team are collaboratively delivering a new advanced GAPS Practitioner Training Course now offered in an online learning format (only). This advancement will allow the previous 16 hour, 2 day training conference format to expand to a comprehensive 90 hour, online course carried out over 12 weeks.
The new Certified GAPS Practitioner Training course will cover:
- Introduction to the GAPS Diet
- Treatment of GAPS
- Supplement & Lifestyle Changes
- Practical Issues
- GAPS Protocols
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Running a Private Clinic & Local GAPS Group
- Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet
Coursework will include:
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Cooking with GAPS, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth, Vegetarianism Explained, Articles, Case Studies and Resources written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Cooking Techniques for the Gut and Psychology Syndrome-Part 1: Meat Stock and Bone Broth, Part 2: Culturing Dairy, and Part 3: Lacto-Fermentation by Monica Corrado
- Audio/Video Lecture with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Live Webinars with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Live Webinars with Monica Corrado
- Assignments will include quizzes, essays, case studies and practice clients.
The introductory course price is $2,450 US. Payment installment plans are available.
- The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS Practitioners who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS Practitioners will be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s resources website and authorized to use the GAPS Protocol in their practice.
- Certified GAPS Practitioners will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer patients to.
- Trainees will receive practitioner-specific digital resources. Students will need to purchase the following required reading texts:
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Put Your Heart in Your Mouth by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Vegetarianism Explained by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Cooking Techniques for the Gut and Psychology Diet-Parts 1, 2 & 3 by Monica Corrado
- All Certified GAPS Practitioners will be permitted to use the GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
Request your 2018 Enrollment Application Below!
Please complete the required fields to request an official 2018 GAPS Enrollment Application. If you are qualified, you will receive an electronic enrollment application in your email inbox upon Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s final approval. With so many applications to process, we thank you in advance for your patience as it may take up to two weeks before you receive your application.
If you are not qualified to receive an application for the Advanced Practitioner Training Course, we will notify you that you do not meet the set criteria. If you are not identified as a practicing practitioner as listed below, you will not receive an enrollment application, however you will be eligible to apply for our new GAPS Advisor Training Course (for paraprofessionals).
The Advanced Certified GAPS Practitioner Training Course is open to the following professionals who have completed their training in full and who are in active practice.
- Clinical Nutritionists (diploma or degree)
- Certified Nutrition Therapy Consultants & Practitioners
- Medical Practitioners - Doctors
- Practicing Nurses
And other formally qualified medical/holistic professionals who have an active practice. Extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry and anatomy and physiology are required. All submitted enrollment requests will be personally approved by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
Our Next course commences on May 4th - July 26th, 2018.
Registration deadline: April 29th. Application return deadline 30th April.
Please note: we work collaboratively with Dr Natasha's 'Global GAPS Training Team'. When your registration has been approved, we will forward your registration to the USA team who will send you an application package for enrolment.
Notice to all previous Certified GAPS Practitioner Graduates: We have compiled new content and expanded from the 16-hour 2-day training to a 90-hour 12-week training schedule.
With this in mind we would like to extend an invitation to past Certified GAPS Practitioner graduates to enrole in this course with an honhoury discount as shown below.
Standard Course Tuition: $2,450US
Post Graduate Tuition: $1,257.00US
Special Offer for returning Post Graduates for the first online intake in May 2018 ONLY: $750US
Please note that all prior graduate trainig credentials obtained from the orignal course are valid. The Advanced course is not a requirement but considered to be identified as a post graduate to the original training course.