Eco Coco Nut Bottle Brush
A multi-purpose bottle brush made from coconut husk fibre. Non-scratching, non-toxic and completely plastic free, you can use this brush to clean baby bottles, wine glasses or your reusable water bottles. With a long FSC certified timber handle, it's designed to get into hard to reach places. Naturally antibacterial, the coconut fibre will cut through grease and lift mould for a thorough clean.
- EcoCoconut was created to give people the opportunity to choose biodegradable and sustainable coconut based products over plastic.
- Free from toxic chemicals.
- Plastic free, including packaging.
- Highly durable.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Designed to get into hard to reach places.
- Cuts through tough grease and lifts mould.
- FSC accredited timber handle.
- Bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husks.
- Recyclable metal wire.
Coconut fibre, steel wire, FSC timber.
- Made sustainably and ethically in Sri Lanka
Care & Use:
- Wash before first use
- Wet bristles before use for best cleaning results
- Hand wash with warm soapy water or diluted vinegar and baking soda
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine or abrasives
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review