Eco Stow Set Storage Containers: Set of 4
So organised, so beautiful, and so not plastic!
When it comes to storing GAPS Cooked hot food, we are always looking to keep things tightly sealed in glass to avoid the chemical burden of plastic.
These storage containers do just that! Not only are they attractive to look at, they store nicely on top of one another in the fridge or freezer or simply in the cupboard when not in use. It allows you to better organise your food and the glass bottoms are great for cooking with in the oven to bake or simply reheat food and store in the fridge for later.
The beautiful bamboo lids have a silicone seal on the inside to keep food fresh and non leaky.
You don't need to be an eco warrior to enjoy these, just a lover of beautiful things, including our oceans - let's do this no-plastic thing.
Customer feedback: "I brought three sets of these straight up. The quality is impeccable, they are leak proof if tipped sideways. Great seal. I’m slowly replacing all my plastic containers with these! 100% will repurchase more in the future." - Olivia
- 4 in the set, 370ml, 640ml, 1040ml and 1520ml
- Sustainable bamboo lid (recommend you hand wash)
- Borosilicate glass body (which actually handles heat and knocks better than pyrex)
- Airtight to keep your wet and dry foods fresh with non-plastic, BPA-free seal
- Glass containers are microwave, freezer, oven and dishwasher safe
- People love them as gifts
Beautiful enough for the bench top, organised enough to achieve pantry perfection!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review