Oregatrex Organic Oregano Oil Blend: 1fl oz. NEW NAME SAME PRODUCT
Oregatrex oregano oil blend for Immune System Support & Defense
Oregatrex is a premium, concentrated blend of organic oregano oil, organic peppermint, cayenne oil, and an organic virgin olive oil base! Dr. Group created this extremely potent oregano oil formula to surpass the purity, potency, and effectiveness of anything on the market and have a product he could confidently recommend.
One bottle includes 90-100 empty vegetarian capsules for easy serving. DO NOT consume Oregano Oil directly without transferring dosage to capsules as this will burn your mouth.
Top 5 reasons to take Oregano Oil
1. Defense Against Harmful Organisms
Oregano oil is known as nature's potent defender against unwanted invaders. It's potent stuff that nasty critters simply can't handle, oregano oil is toxic to harmful organisms!
2. Strong Antioxidant
Antioxidants are a defense against free radicals and oxidation -- the process by which your body's cells age and wear out. Oregano oil contains high levels of antioxidants to help fight damaging free radicals.
3. Supports Good Health
Oregano oil is no guarantee that you'll never get sick, but when you want to avoid what's going around, oregano oil is an extra line of defense against common, seasonal ailments.
4. Digestive System Support
Oregatrex supports digestion by stimulating the flow of bile to the digestive organs. This can help you get more nutrition out of your food and enjoy more consistent digestion.
5. Excellent Nutrition
As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and E, and zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, copper, and niacin, oregano oil helps satisfy your nutritional requirements.
Benefits of Oregatrex
- Effective at resisting harmful organisms!
- Supports digestive health!
- Energizes the immune system!
- Promotes joint and muscle flexibility!
- Strengthens respiratory health!
The Global Healing Centre Advocate that Oregatrex is the best selling Oregano Oil because of the following reasons:
- 300% higher concentration of Carvacrol in the oregano oil (minimum of 80%).
- No artificial, chemical or toxic byproducts.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains a cold-pressed laboratory grade formula of wild, organic Mediterranean oregano.
- Contains essential minerals and vitamins.
- Meets USDA National Organic Program standards (ECOCERT SA Organic Certification #1848TR0600z2e).
What are the top 3 Questions people ask about Oregatrex?
1. How does oregano oil work? Oil of oregano is naturally toxic to harmful organisms and helps boost the immune system. It's thought to be one of the most effective and safest known agents against harmful organisms.
2. Why does Oregatrex contain cayenne oil? Cayenne pepper is added to the formula to support circulatory health.
3. Can I take Oregatrex without using capsules? No, this blend contains capsaicin and will burn if swallowed. Empty capsules are included and should be used with this product.
- Oregatrex contains capsaicin (the hot stuff in peppers), add drops of Oregatrex to the included capsules.
- Prepare capsules as needed, oregano oil will disintegrate vegetable glycerin capsules.
- Use oregano oil regularly to promote good health.
- Drink purified water and stay well hydrated when taking oregano oil.
- Organic Mediterranean Oregano Oil
Known as nature’s potent cleanser, organic Mediterranean oregano is toxic to harmful organisms and rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron, manganese, vitamins A and C, and niacin.
- Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil
Olive oil offers many of the health benefits of olives, including antioxidants, monounsaturated fat, and beneficial fatty acids.
- Organic Peppermint Oil
Known for its crisp, refreshing flavor, research suggests peppermint extract is resistant to certain harmful organisms.
- Cayenne Oil
Cayenne pepper is high in antioxidants, toxic to harmful organisms, and helps cleanse the body.
Shake bottle well. Place 6 drops in a vegetarian capsule. Take at beginning of meal, 2-3 times daily or as recommended by your physician. Do not consume directly as a liquid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review