Traditional Probiotic Yoghurt Starter
Each bag contains:
- 4 packets of starter culture. Each packet makes 1-2 quarts of yoghurt.
Instructions for using this culture are included
- Suitable for use with pasteurized whole milk
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of yogurt.
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a freeze-dried yogurt culture in a dairy carrier.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Use by date on bag.
- We encourage customers to add ice to their shipping and to select express post: it is the customers responsibility to do this and the product can not be returned if ice and express shipping has not been selected.
Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture Ingredients
- Lactose, Live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review