Udo's 3.6.9 Oil Blend 250ml - Cert Organic
Udo’s Ultimate Choice Blend Oil is a carefully blended combination of essential fatty acids (EFA), giving a balanced and nutritional combination of Omega 3, 6 and 9 EFA’s. These fatty acids are essential, as our body is not able to make them and we need to obtain them from dietary sources. Unfortunately in our day and age, we obtain way to many Omega 6 EFA’s from our diet and very few Omega 3 EFA’s; thus disrupting the natural balance.
Dr Udo Erasmus, one of the world’s leading experts on dietary fats, developed UDO’s Choice. The carefully balanced blend of unrefined organic seed oils are sourced from plant’s making UDO’s an excellent choice for vegetarians and vegans who can't eat fish.
The Ultimate Oil Blend is pressed and filtered in a low heat, light and oxygen free environment to ensure stability of the EFA’s and optimum nutritional values and freshness. The oil is then packaged in amber bottles, that have the oxygen eliminated from them, prior to being packaged in a cardboard box, dated and kept in refrigerated storage.
UDO’s Ultimate Choice Oil Blend has a pleasant, smooth nutty taste, almost like butter, this makes it incredibly easy to take.
It contains oils from fresh, certified organic flax, sesame, sunflower and evening primrose seeds as well as oils from rice and oat germ, providing 'minor' ingredients with major health benefits. This oil blend has added non-GMO soy lecithin, which improves oil digestion and provides the building materials for healthy cell membranes. Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend also contains medium chain triglycerides, which are easy to digest and assimilate and can be used directly by our cells as a source of energy without increasing fat deposits.
Much research has shown that EFAs can improve various biochemical and physiological reactions in the body. Especially when if they are present in a natural form in balanced ratios such as UDO’s Ultimate Oil Blend. Benefits can include:
- Improve digestion
- Builds the integrity of cell membranes
- Improve stamina and endurance, by creating a good source of fats that can readily
convert to energy.
- Decrease fat storage and production
- Increase metabolic rate
- Improve oxygen utilisation
- Decrease arthritic joint pain
- Improve circulation and immune function
- Improve appearance of skin and hair
- Optimise glandular functions
- Promote sleep and elevate mood
- Flax Oil, - major source of n-3 (approx 75%)
- Sunflower Oil
- Sesame Oil - sources of most (approx 20%) of the n-6 (all organic)
- Coconut Oil – source of the MCT's that enhance absorption
- Evening Primrose Oil (12.6 mg GLA/15 ml oil)
- Lecithin (from Soy) – with an isoflavone content of less than 0.3%
- Rice Bran and Rice Germ Oils
- Oat Bran and Oat Germ Oils
- Tocotrienols (Vitamin E - from rice)
All ingredients are Gluten free and contains no GM ingredients
Certified Organic by Organic Certification Limited
Vegan Society approved
Base amount recommended is 2 tbsp. per day, it is suggested that you start with a
dosage of 1 tbsp. and then gradually increase to the recommended dosage.
Suggestions for Use
Add UDO’s to steamed veggies, drizzle over cooked whole grain or legume dishes; use it in fruit smoothies, or put with plain yoghurt or cottage cheese.
Interactions: None Known
Caution: UDO’s will maintain it’s therapeutic benefits by being kept in the fridge, use within 30days of opening is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review