Certified Organic Gelatin Porcine Premium Grade 500g
Australian Certified Organic Gelatin - "gels" together for making jellies, gummies and deserts.
If you truly live and breath gelatin like we do, you would search the globe to find only the very best and that is what we bring you. This is our very own Peptipro Certified Organic Gelatin, sourced from an organic farm in Europe. It is unflavoured and has excellent gelling capability.
- No Fat
- No Carbs
- No Sugar
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
Benefits Of Gelatin
This Gelatin comes from a completely natural and organic source. When you take Gelatin you are taking an important protein that contains 18 amino acids, including essential and non-essential amino acids including both glycine and proline, which are nutrients which should be part of a balanced diet.
A good source of Protein
A diet high in protein:
Is necessary for tissue building and repair
Is necessary for normal growth and development of bone in children and adolescents aged 4 years & over
Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mas.
Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Information and Uses
Good natural source of natural protein and amino acids. Animal protein powders are easily absorbed by your cells with the benefits of important amino acids to help heal the damaged gut wall
Good source of collagen to help regenerate aging skin
Anti-inflammatory properties to reduce joint pain and alleviate arthritis
Adding to recipes to help maintain structure such as: jello/jelly, mousse deserts, cheesecake and making marshmallows
Aids in the relief of allergies
Strengthens hair and nails
Add your gelatin to a cup of juice, smoothy or stock
100% Raw Porcine Gelatin
Room temperature liquids: Pour one tablespoon into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Allow to settle for one minute while stirring, then drink immediately.
For Hot liquids: Add one tablespoon to small amount of cold liquid for one minute, then add hot liquid and stir until dissolved.
You can also add to a bowl of hot or cold cereal and mix completely.
Two teaspoons gel 500ml of liquid
Best taken first thing in the morning and/or 20min before bed (preferably 2hrs after your last meal)
Recipe for homemade health giving jelly
- 2 cups of home pressed fresh orange juice, preferable organic. (other fruit juice such as rasberies or pinapple can be used)
- 2 tablespoon of Gelatin
- Raw honey (optional)
- Raw Sour Cream or Yoghurt for topping (optionl)
1. Take 1/2 cup of your juice and put in a sauce pan and heat on low to medium heat.
2. When the juice is hot you can add your 2 Tablespoons of Bernard jensen's gelatin and stir continuously until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
4. Remove from the stove and let sit for 2 minutes. Avoid letting it sit for too long or it may start to clump.
5. Add the gelatin mixture to your remaining 1 and a 1/2 cups of juice and stir until well combined.
6. Taste the mixture to determine whether or not you wish to add honey or leave it as it is because oranges are naturally sweet and honey is optional. Add and mix in honey if required.
7. Pour mixture into a glass pyrex dish or bowl (the pyrex dish is a good choice because you can use the lid to cover it whilst in the fridge and the peices are easy to cut into squares when it is set)
8. Put mixture into the refrigerator and let it sit for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review