Omega Woman with Evening Primrose Oil - 120 Capsules
Nordic Naturals Omega Woman is a unique formula that blends omega-3s from fish oil with gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) from evening primrose oil to support skin health, hormonal balance and overall wellness.
- Created specifically to address the needs of women.
- Contains evening primrose oil and GLA (gamma-linolenic acid).
- Supports female hormonal balance and mood balance.
- Supports radiant skin and also supports heart, brain health, and the immune and nervous systems.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), evening primrose oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavour), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Does not contain: Gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours
Two softgels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Consult with a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.
Why do I need Omega Woman?
Created specifically to address the needs of women, Omega Woman includes enough omega-3s to meet the 500 mg daily dose that international experts recommend. Omega Woman now offers even more support for optimal wellness, including evening primrose oil and GLA (gamma- linolenic acid, an omega-6 essential fatty acid) to support a woman’s unique hormonal needs, as well as radiant skin. Ideal for all women, from puberty through to menopause and beyond.
Why do I need essential fatty acids?
Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 EFA’s provide support for brain and eye health, the immune, nervous and cardiovascular systems, and balanced mood and stress management. They support joint and tissue health as well as healthy prostaglandin pathways.
Committed to freshness, purity & absorption
All Nordic Naturals fish oil products are in a triglyceride molecular form— the form naturally found in fish, which the body most easily absorbs. Every batch of Nordic Naturals oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins and heavy metals, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. In fact, you can view the certificate of analysis for your bottle by simply entering the batch number on the Nordic Naturals website! All fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review