I was so happy to find a product our whole family could take that supported our gut and immune system. This product is easy to dish out to the whole family with our morning juice but my kids love to have their dose direct because they love the taste.
Advanced GutBiome Synbiotic Powder - 23CFU: 90g (Buy Bulk & Save)
BULK BUY AND SAVE: Buy 3 or more and receive $1.00 off each item there after.
GUTBIOME ADVANCED SYNBIOTIC POWDER - 23CFU (30 Day Supply)
Now even better than ever before, the new Gutbiome Advanced Synbiotic Formula has been improved to include a wholefood award winning prebiotic ingredient that feeds not only the live microorganisms in the formula but your own healthy gut residents as well. With more scientific indications (including the new respiratory tract infections indication) and a stronger CFU, Gutbiome Advanced Synbiotics is FODMAP compliant and teaming with benefits for your health. Available in both Capsules and Powder for the whole family. Read on to learn more.
Gutbiome™ Advanced Synbiotic Powder is a broad spectrum synbiotic containing 18 probiotic strains from 4 different genus groups with award winning prebiotic Livaux® derived from golden kiwi fruit which won Prebiotic of the Year awards in 2020 & 2021. At a strength of 23 billion CFU per 3 gram dose, this scientific formula helps to reduce the occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections, promote healthy bacteria growth, improve digestion and support healthy immune system function. Please read our scientific indications below for the extensive list of our science supported health claims.
- Helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections in healthy individuals. (1)
- Maintains healthy immune system function. (2,7)
- Helps maintain friendly gut flora during antibiotic use. (2)
- Helps restore friendly gut flora after antibiotic use. (2)
- Supports digestion and assimilation of nutrients. (5)
- Helps increase digestive system good bacteria growth. (3,5,6)
- Helps restore friendly gut flora. (2,5,6)
- Maintains healthy digestive system function. (2,6,7)
- Supports general health and well-being. (2)
- Helps to maintain healthy bowel function. (4,5,6)
- Helps to decrease, reduce and relieve diarrhoea in children *per 3g dose (5,7,8)
- Helps reduce occurrence of traveler’s diarrhoea *per 6g dose (5,7,8)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Supplement upon awakening in the morning. Mix with water, juice, yoghurt, kefir or smoothies and consume immediately or as directed by your practitioner. Do not use if protection seal-cap is torn or missing. Use only the enclosed (1.5 gram) scoop provided.
Adults take 2 level scoops (3g) once daily.
Children take one level scoop (1.5g) daily for general well-being.
If supplementing this product for the first time, start with half a scoop and increase by half a scoop each day and increase by an additional half scoop every 5 days until the full dose is reached for full benefits.
Keep away from direct sunlight and store bellow 25˚C in a cool dry place. Do not allow the contents of the formula to become wet and use only the scoop provided. We recommend refrigeration upon opening.
Each 3g dose (2 Scoops) contains
|PROBIOTIC STRAIN (microorganism)||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||10 billion CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis HN019
||2 billion CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
||2 billion CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
||1.5 billion CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37
||1 billion CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14
||1 billion CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
||90 million CFU/g|
Streptococcus thermophilus St-21
|600 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
||300 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06||200 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus Lb-87||200 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35
||200 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius Ls-33||200 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
||200 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05||200 million CFU/g|
Lactobacillus reuteri KP-1E1
|100 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-36
||100 million CFU/g|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae spp. boulardii
||2.5 billion CFU/g|
Actinidia chinensis fruit Powder (Golden Kiwi Fruit) 555 mg/g Derived from Livaux®
|TOTAL: 23 Billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) /2 Scoops|
NO ADDED: Sugar, Dairy (lactose & casein) Grains (wheat & gluten) Animal Products (shellfish, fish & eggs) Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sulphites, Salicylates, Soy, Colours, Flavours, & Preservatives.
This Gutbiome™ product is formulated, blended, packaged and quality tested in Australia to meet the Australian TGA standards.
If symptoms persist, consult with your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If diarrhoea persists for more than twelve hours in children aged 2 – 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 – 6 years or 48 hours in adults & children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LIVAUX® PREBIOTIC FEATURES
Livaux® is a “precision prebiotic” targeted to support the growth of healthy bacteria including Faecalibacterium prausnitzii (F.prau), which is low in people suffering from IBS, IBD and Crohn’s disease. As an extremely oxygen sensitive bacteria, F.prau cannot be taken as a probiotic supplement. Consumers who want to improve their gut health and promote the growth of their resident F.prau, therefore need to take a prebiotic that supports its growth.
As a wholefood solution, Livaux® is safe and effective for both children and adults, including for specific health conditions such as IBS, IBD (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis) and celiac disease sufferers.
Livaux® derived from Golden Kiwi Fruit is a wholefood that enhances the immune system response, controls inflammation and helps ameliorate the symptoms of colds and flu. Livaux® is a LOW-FODMAP compliant ingredient.
1. (2014). Probiotic supplementation for respiratory and gastrointestinal illness symptoms in healthy physically active individuals. Clinical Nutrition, 33(4), 581– 587.
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2019)
3. Therapeutic Research Center. (2020). Saccharomyces boulardii
4. GlobinMed, Global Information Hub on Integrated Medicine, 2020
5. Blatchford P et al., Consumption of kiwifruit capsules increases Faecalibacterium prausnitzii abundance in functionally constipated individuals: a randomised controlled human trial, Journal of Nutritional Science (2017), vol. 6, e52, 10 pages
6. Ansell J et al., Kiwifruit derived supplements increase stool frequency in healthy adults: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study, Nutrition Research 35 (2015), 401 -408
7. Health Canada Monographs, Health Canada, 2019
8. Gaby, A. (2017). Probiotics. In Nutritional Medicine (2nd ed., pp. 249–250). Concord, NH: Fritz Perlberg Publishing.
9. Braun, L., & Cohen, M. (2015). Probiotics. In Herbs & Natural Supplements. An evidence-based guide