Bio-Kult S.Boulardii: 30 Capsules
Bio-Kult S.Boulardii is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract.
Bio-Kult S.Boulardii contains vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
The live, non-pathogenic yeast in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. S. Boulardii (in its lyophilised form found in Bio-Kult Boulardii) has been shown to survive stomach acid and bile, to reach its target organ (most commonly the colon). It also has the advantage of being one of the few yeasts that survives at body temperature.
2. Bio-Kult S. Boulardii to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Live yeast culture - see below
- Preplex® (fuctooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
May contain milk.
Live yeast culture:
- Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin D3 6 mcg (120% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 500mg yeast microorganisms per 2 capsules (5 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 625mg microorganisms per gram (6.2 x 109 CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Directions for use*:
- Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Children Under 12:
- Take ½-1 capsules per day with food.
- Please consult your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement when pregnant.
- 1 week before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 1 week following the end of travel.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review